You read in the newspapers and hear in the media about people whose lives have been turned upside down by white-collar criminals causing emotional and financial havoc. This popular and practical program provides you with the facts, details, and proven solutions to protect one from becoming a victim of consumer fraud of today.
Attendees will be provided with the necessary tools to take preventive measures to reduce the risk of becoming a victim of white-collar crime.
The content of this course is meant for general educational purposes to help each individual understand and have the ability to incorporate these thoughts and ideas into their everyday lives.
Identity Theft – Has Someone Stolen your name and used your Identity?
- Have you been refused credit due to debts you personally did not incur?
- Have you receive inquires about past due account that you have no knowledge?
- Discover how your identity can be stolen!
- Learn how to protect you identity!
Checking Account Fraud – Looking for the right Check!
- Learn how your check can be stolen and converted!
- How do you protect yourself from forged or altered checks?
- Explore different check security features available.
Telephone Fraud – Who’s paying for the phone calls?
- Learn how to avoid the common pitfalls of telephone fraud!
- Protect yourself from Cramming and Slamming!
- Discover how to avoid paying for falsely perceived “toll free” calls!
Telemarketing Schemes – A Deal too good to pass up!
- Learn way to determine the legitimacy of a telemarketer.
- Learn how to deal with the phone calls!
- Learn how to avoid future annoying telephone calls.
Pyramid Schemes/Multilevel Marketing – Beware when you are promised that the money will flow!
- Learn why the majority of these schemes do not work!
- Learn how to identify legal vs. illegal schemes.
- Discover and utilize information to prevent from investing in an illegal scheme!
- Learn the common signs of multilevel marketing and how they don’t work!
Credit Cards – They are in your possession, but are they safe?
- Protect yourself by determining which type of credit card best suits your needs.
- Become educated to the often-undisclosed costs of certain credit cards!
- Prevent becoming a victim of credit card fraud
This program is suitable for doctors, spouses, and staff.
This seminar length: 3 hours.
Contact Donald P. Lewis Jr., DDS, CFE today and invite him to speak to your group.